With almost all the companies embracing DevOps methodology it is imperative we understand it and the tools used. We are hosting a workshop to provide you an overview about the same and provide a practical exposure of the power of DevOps tools.
- Need of DevOps networking, continuous integration.
- DevOps Tools -Git, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Puppet, Chef, Nagios, Maven.
- Build and Release Management.
- Testing in DevOps environment.
- Working on new AWS project requirements collection, Designing, review & implementing enterprise grade with customizable and cost-effective Solutions.
- Understanding best practices around advanced cloud-based solutions, and how to migrate existing workloads to AWS.
- Designing and Implementing 3 tire architecture with Web, Application and Database servers using Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) with Route 53 DNS registered.
Workshop hosted by Mr. Ravi Shankar A working as a DevOps Architect. He has got around 12 years of experience. He has worked in all the software methodologies and various technologies like IBM-AIX, Linux, AWS and DevOps.
Timings: 10am to 4pm
Venue: VNC Digital Services, Brigade IRV, ITPL